You Can Make a Difference!
A gift of any size to the Hillsdale High School Foundation can make a real difference in the educational experience of every Hillsdale student. Every dollar you give stays at Hillsdale and all gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law. There are many different ways to give and you are invited to participate at whatever level is possible for you.
FAMILY PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (FPP)
FPP is for families of current students. Click here for FAQs. Following are the FPP donor levels:
At this level you receive all the benefits of the Royalty level, plus a choice of:
– 1 engraved brass seat plaque in the auditorium or Little Theater, OR
– 1 engraved Stadium Walkway brick, OR
-Upgraded Graduation Seats
At this level you receive all the benefits of the Duke level, plus:
– 1 engraved brass seat plaque in the Little Theater
At this level you receive all the benefits of the Count level, plus:
– 1 HHSF-branded logo item (up to a $100 value)
– 2 additional tickets to a Hillsdale athletic game or VPA performance of your choice
At this level you receive all the benefits of the Knight level, plus:
– 2 tickets to a Hillsdale athletic game or VPA performance of your choice
– Enhanced recognition on a commemorative plaque in Sir Cedric’s Court
Recommended “fair share” contribution amount per student. Your tax-deductible donation will be recognized by HHSF on a commemorative plaque in Sir Cedric’s Court.
Get Your Company To Match Your Gift!
Would you like to potentially double your donation to Hillsdale with no additional cost to you? Ask your company if they do corporate matching. These are free additional dollars to help increase funding at your student’s school. Please check if your company offers any kind of matching program. Some parents have even had their volunteer hours turn into donations to Hillsdale.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a matching gift?
How do I request a matching gift?
I made a donation a few months ago. Can I still apply for a matching gift?
I don’t know if my company matches, how do I find out?
What if I still have questions?
Thank you! See the list of HHSF 2018-19 Donors